Anti-Fraud, Corruption, Bribery or Other Forms Relating to OROKOM Operations and Related Policies and
We have a hard policy with respect to fraud, corruption, bribery and other forms of dishonesty relating to OROKOM operations committed or attempted by all individuals and partners covered by this policy. Every instance of fraud, corruption, bribery or other forms of dishonesty relating to OROKOM operations can undermine the viability of our organization, compromise the delivery of our services, breach the trust we have among our stakeholders, and diminish our impact for the community.
OROKOM will take all practicable steps to:
- Maintain this policy and an appropriate management framework that supports compliance with relevant regulations and laws approach.
- Raise awareness of the policy and provide appropriate training for staff.
- Investigate allegations and incidents of fraud, corruption, bribery or other forms relating to OROKOM operations and, where misconduct is deemed to have occurred, to take all appropriate actions, including legal, administrative or disciplinary proceedings (including termination), if appropriate, against those individuals or partners covered by this policy.
- Comply with regulatory and other legal and donor requirements, including the reporting of any misconduct, and all steps as appropriate to recover financial losses.
- Review systems and procedures to prevent similar misconduct, and to ensure our commitment to integrity and accountability.
All employees and agents of OROKOM who suspect any type of behavior that is inconsistent with this policy is occurring, has occurred, or may occur must report it immediately to the main office through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Prevention and Awareness of Fraud, Corruption, Bribery or Forms Relating to OROKOM Operations:
All staff, interns, volunteers, and partners covered by this policy must:
a)- Read carefully and comply with this Policy. Failure to comply with this Policy will be treated as a serious matter and may result in disciplinary or legal measures being taken. If you are aware of any allegations of misconduct, you must report it immediately to the main office through the Hot Line address.
b) -Behave in an honest manner while carrying out OROKOM’s work and avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
c) -If you have reason to believe something is inaccurate in a document you are signing or distributing, you have an obligation to find out whether it is inaccurate and correct it or report the concern to your supervisor or report the main office through the Hot Line address.
2- Reporting of Fraud, Corruption, Bribery or Other Forms Relating to OROKOM Operations:
a) – All staff, interns, volunteers, and partners covered by this policy must report to their direct supervisor as soon as practicable any suspicion of misconduct covered by this policy. If you feel you cannot raise the concern with your direct supervisor for any reason, you should report the matter confidentially to the main office through the following email; email@example.com.
‘’Please note that the failure to report a reasonable suspicion of misconduct in accordance with this Policy will be treated as a serious issue and may result in disciplinary action being taken’’
b) – Any manager who receives a report of any allegation of fraud, corruption, bribery and other forms of dishonesty relating to Agency operations must forward the report as soon as practicable to the main office through the following email; firstname.lastname@example.org. , and thereafter, the Board of Directors will establish immediately an Investigation Committee consists of four members in various positions headed by the Head of BoD in order to deal immediately with the report.
3-Investigating and Follow-up of Fraud, Corruption, Bribery, or Other Forms Relating to OROKOM Operations
- The members of BoD are responsible to deal with each report through establishing a new investigation committee, and they should take every allegation of fraud, corruption, bribery or other forms relating to OROKOM operations seriously.
- The Head of BoD is responsible to ensure all credible allegations relating to OROKOM activities are logged and updated the members od BoD regarding the procedures of investigation.
- Prior to the commencement of any investigation, the members of BoD should be conducted urgent meeting to discuss the nature of the allegation and the planned investigation.
- All staff, interns, volunteers and partners covered by this policy must:
- Cooperate fully with any investigation or inquiry by OROKOM.
- Preserve all records relating to any alleged fraud.